Home remedies for weight loss after delivery
Pregnancy and delivery can be a trying time for a mother. Most mothers add weight (at times extreme) during pregnancy and after delivery. There are lot of home remedies for weight loss after delivery. These remedies include eating fruits, greens and performing some exercises.
Patience is key while trying to reduce weight after delivery. It took a whole nine months to add the weight and it can’t just reduce overnight. Slow and steady burns the fat!
Here are some home remedies for weight loss after delivery;
1. Water plus honey and lemon
- Get a glass filled with lukewarm water
- Add some fresh lemon juice
- Add half teaspoon of honey to sweeten.
- Drink on empty stomach
This mixture is effective before meal and known to give positive results
2. Eating healthy and low fat Diet
Healthy diet is essential for losing weight after delivery. Vegetables, fruits, low fat diary product and grains are great for reducing swollen stomach. Also reduction in sodium intake will help also because sodium is known to cause swollen stomach.
3. Water plus Barley and Carom seed
- Fill your kettle with 8 glasses of water
- Add one tablespoon full of barley
- To the mixture, also add 1 tablespoon full of carom seeds
- Boil the solution
- Drink the water after 4o days of delivery.
- To enhance the taste, you can add honey
It is a proven homemade remedy for losing weight ager delivery
4. Lemon juice and black pepper powder
- Boil a glass of water
- Add 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey
- Mix the mixture very well, then add 1 teaspoon of fresh black pepper powder and mix again.
- Drink every morning
5. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps in removing excess fat from the body. It is one of the most effective home remedies for losing weight.
- To three-quarter cup of water, add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and mix
- Drink 3 times daily and you will see visible results
6. Green Tea
Green tea helps to reduce excessive fat in the stomach because it burns fat cells and contains antioxidants. Drink two to three cups of green tea daily to burn excessive fat and calories in the body. The caffeine present in green tea reduces cholesterol in the body, consequently ensuring proper functioning of the heat.
7. Grape juice and extra virgin olive oil
- Blend fresh grapes and sieve through a muslin sieve
- Fill 250ml of grape juice and 750ml of extra virgin olive oil in transparent bottle that is airtight
- Mix thoroughly and expose to sunlight for a week and shake at least twice a week
- Drink after exposure.
The mixture will remove all the excess fat in the abdominal area due to pregnancy.
There are unlimited home remedies for weight loss after delivery. The above listed remedies are some of the most tested and effective remedies that you should try.